1″ Bell Siphon Kit (without inlet)
Bell siphons to build an automated, cascading, flood and drain watering system for your indoor vertical microgreen farm.
Works with large and small grow trays
Works at 1″ water height
Can be adjusted to start at up to 2″ water height
No Timer Required
Works with multi-level tray setups
No need for overflow valve
Quick flood and drain
- Bell siphon without inlet (1)
- 1/2″ PVC coupling (1)
- O-ring (1)
- 1/2 90 degree elbow (1)
- PETG with UV Protective Coat
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Installation Drill Hole
- 1 Inch
- 2 1/2” height , 2″ width
- Max Drain Rate
- 400 GPH
- Min Input Flow Rate
- 200 GPH
- Min Height Drain Clearance
- Connects to 1/2 pvc pipe
- The siphon should be installed in the lowest part of the watering tray.
- The siphoning stops when the water height drops to 1/4″.
- Slightly tilt the watering tray so that water flows toward the siphon. You can place spacers underneath the opposite corner of the watering tray to that of the siphon.