1″ Bell Siphon Kit (without inlet)
Bell siphons to build an automated, cascading, flood and drain watering system for your indoor vertical microgreen farm.
Works with large and small grow trays
Works at 1″ water height
Can be adjusted to start at up to 2″ water height
No Timer Required
Works with multi-level tray setups
No need for overflow valve
Quick flood and drain
- Bell siphon without inlet (1)
- 1/2″ PVC coupling (1)
- O-ring (1)
- 1/2 90 degree elbow (1)
- PETG with UV Protective Coat
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Installation Drill Hole
- 1 Inch
- 2 1/2” height , 2″ width
- Max Drain Rate
- 400 GPH
- Min Input Flow Rate
- 200 GPH
- Min Height Drain Clearance
- Connects to 1/2 pvc pipe
- Install at the lowest section of the the grow tray.
- Ensure the water flows towards the siphon. Tilt the grow tray towards the siphon. You can place a piece of 1/2″ pvc diagonally across underneath the grow tray.
- To adjust the siphon starting height, insert a piece of 1/2″ PVC into the female adapter. Fill the tray with water to the desired siphon starting height. Mark the pvc and cut to length.
- The siphoning stops when the water height drops to 1/4″.